[tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass Plug-In Build

Hi,

I'm trying to add a new dependency to my plugin. I could not find any public p2 with it (SQLite), so, I'd like to add it from a Maven repo. I noticed that Incubator's target already has some declaration pointing to Maven and I copied that target adding my dependencies there. The first try failed with warnings like "Target location type 'Maven' is not supported". I checked tycho's version. Mine was 1.4.0 as opposed to the Incubator's 2.3.0. I updated tycho's version in my pom.xml Now the build fails with this error: "Invalid syntax in target definition C:\dev\...\tracecompass-incubator-master.target: Missing child element 'groupId'"

Can I have a hint on what else I need to take into account, please?

Thanks!

--
Best regards,
Ivan Grinenko