[tracecompass-dev] Introducing a Trace Compass Incubator analysis for the Robot Operating System

Hi,

I'd like to introduce a Trace Compass analysis that I created for the Robot Operating System (ROS), an open-source framework and set of libraries and tools for robotics software development. It is available in the Incubator!

I made a blog post to present my project and give more context on robotics & tracing, explain how everything works, and to show off the resulting analysis: https://christophebedard.com/ros-tracing-message-flow/

Regards,

Christophe

Back to the top