*From:* tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Scheler, Fabian (CT RDA IOT SES-DE) <Fabian.Scheler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
*Sent:* Thursday, August 9, 2018 6:56:54 AM
*To:* tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
*Subject:* [tracecompass-dev] ftrace & xenomai
Hi Trace Compassers!

Is there xenomai-support available in the ftrace-support? If not, can I
add this on my own? How much effort would this cause?

Ciao
Fabian
--
With best regards,
Dr. Fabian Scheler

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research and Development for Digitalization and Automation
CT RDA IOT SES-DE
Guenther-Scharowsky-Str. 1
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 1522 1702973
Mobile: +49 1522 1702973
mailto:fabian.scheler@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife <http://www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife>

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard
Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief
Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina
Kugel, Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices:
Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin
Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322