Re: [tracecompass-dev] xmlTimeGraphView entry hierarchy

Hi aleix,

On 03/21/2018 11:09 AM, aleix wrote:
> I'm trying to display this hierarchy (locks grouped by tasks ids) using nested
> entries as shown below, but I can't figure out why is not working, I'm only
> seeing a flat hierarchy without any grouping.
>
> <entry path="Tasks/*">
>     <entry path="locks/*">
>         <display type="self" />
>     </entry>
> </entry>  <
Each entry represents a hierarchical level, so here, from the tree you
sent, I would expect to see

-1
  |-1
  |-2
  |-3

etc.

If you want the full hierarchy, you'd have to explicitly define each
entry level like this

<entry path="tasks">
   <entry path="*">
      <entry path="stats">
           <display type="self" />
      </entry>
      <entry path="locks">
         <entry path="*">
            <display type="self" />
         </entry>
      </entry>
   </entry>
</entry>

Or something like this, I think it should work.

Geneviève

Back to the top