Re: [tracecompass-dev] Fw: Problems updating plugin using Trace Compass to Eclipse Oxygen SR3

Hi David,

We have undergone some major decoupling work to separate the core and
UI classes, which now exchange data through the data provider
interface.

It seems that you needed the ITmfStateSystem to populate your tooltips,
but we try not to access the state system in the UI now. The "new" way
to do it is to use the fetchTooltip method in ITimeGraphDataProvider.
The CriticalPathPresentationProvider, ControlFlowPresentationProvider
and ResourcesPresentationProvider contain examples using this API.

Your states might also not be colored because of missing getStateTable
and getStateTableIndex?

Hope this helps,
Loic