Re: [tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass XML state provider changing multiple states

Hi Konrad,

The XML looks OK-ish here, I don't have a trace to make it work, I am
forwarding it to the two XML experts.

Thanks for reporting this issue, I hope we can get to its bottom ASAP.

At the moment, can you get away with multiple event handlers? Just asking.

BR

Matthew