Re: [tracecompass-dev] Hudson console logs bloated with warnings

Upon investigating, it looks like "UbuntuTest" will not log the console,
but "master" does. I think this is a bug in the server config.

The errors always occur. They are not logged in UbuntuTest. I have put
up a patch here that not only reduces the log size but makes the error
messages more debuggable. https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/98173/

BR,
Matthew