Re: [tptp-tracing-profiling-tools-dev] Problem using TPTP to profile Jboss on Linux

Title: Re: [tptp-tracing-profiling-tools-dev] Problem using TPTP to profile Jboss on Linux
Dear Chengrui,

Thanks very much for your help and rapid response. I installed the development agent controller and could profile the application.

Cheers,
Ian

IAN ASHLEY
Software Engineering Manager
T   +44 (0)1727 847488
F   +44 (0)1727 840649
Sandridge Park
Porters Wood
St Albans Herts
AL3 6PH UK

www.nstein.com
Connecting people with content

This message, its contents and any attachments to it, are private and confidential.  Any unauthorised disclosure, use or dissemination of the whole or any part of this message without our prior consent in writing is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this message please notify us immediately. The contents of this message and any attachment to it do not constitute a commitment, agreement, or representation by us except where the same is provided for in a written agreement entered into between you and us.

Registered in England Number 3160929. Nstein Technologies Europe Ltd, c/o Fasken Martineau Stringer Saul, 17 Hanover Square, London, W1S 1HU