Re: [tptp-pmc] Indigo performance

TPTP does not need to be on the release train to be useful for performance work. The project and downloads are still available for consumption. Be advised that there has been very little work done on the profiler over the past year.

As for alternatives, there are a few listed in the Eclipse Marketplace [1].

The Memory Analyzer [2] might also be helpful.

HTH,

Wayne

[1] http://marketplace.eclipse.org/search/apachesolr_search/performance
[2] http://eclipse.org/mat/