Re: [tptp-pmc] TPTP on indigo

Hi Anis,

speaking as the 'some interest from someone', I am currently taking care of the TPTP project as both project lead and currently sole active committer of the project.

As literally all of the previous committers left the project last year, it has not been possible yet to keep up with the release train activities for Indigo, even with the occasional support of some active contributors out here.

Although not yet set in stone, future versions of TPTP will most probably continue to not contain all subprojects of the previous versions (Version 4.7 has already archived the monitoring subproject).

The main focus is currently on the testing subproject, while the profiling project will have to be archived as well, due to a lack of resources and active contributors/committers in this area.

So if you interested in taking care of this part of the project you are more than welcome to join forces here, be it as a contributor or active committer.

I am sure Wayne Beaton as the PMC of this project can provide you with all necessary information on the process side of things to do that.

Torsten Stolpmann,
TPTP Project Lead

P.S.: Thanks David, for your precise summary and jumping in on the discussion