Re: [tptp-pmc] TPTP on indigo

I'm sure other can give better information than I, after they get back from
holidays and get "caught up" with email, etc., but, yes, the TPTP project
was sort-of, nearly cancelled and archived after Helios (that is, not in
Indigo). See

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/devplans/EclipseTPTPProjectPlan2010.htm

I say "sort-of, nearly" since it was going to be archived, then there was
some interest from someone (sorry, don't remember who) in keeping part of
it alive, and from there, I do believe it stalled. No progress one way or
the other. I suspect if you were interested enough to "revive" some subset
of the project, that others could tell you the right process to follow (I
suspect it would take just a short proposal spelling what you would
propose, who (how many) would do it, etc. But, that's for others to say.

There is no substitute for it that I am aware of, but easily could be ...
there are so many projects at Eclipse its hard to keep track of them all.

There is RAT, http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project.php?id=tools.rat,
which _might_ be related to what you want to do, but that is a stalled
project too, as far as I can tell.
Now, for Memory Analysis, there is the MAT project,
http://www.eclipse.org/mat/, which I think is quite strong, many users,
several releases, etc. but from the little I know, that doesn't sound like
what you are looking for.

I'm sure others with more current knowledge will comment here eventually
(in next week or two).

Good luck,