[tptp-pmc] Re: Helios release slides for TPTP 4.7 and IP Logs

Hi Kathy -- I mean this automated tool:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Development_Resources/Automatic_IP_Log

If that doesn't work for you, you can email the IP Log to emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx, with a cc to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx. Thanks.

Anne Jacko

On Jun 3, 2010, at 8:08 AM, Kathy Chan wrote:

Hi Anne,

The URL provided earlier for the minideck is correct but I got the hot link properties set wrong.  Here it is again with the correct hot link:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/releaseinfo/4.7/Eclipse_TPTP_4_7_Release_Review_Minideck.ppt

I've submitted the TPTP 4.7 IP log through the Helios release tracker on the Eclipse Portal.  Is that the automated tool you mean?  If I'm supposed to submit it elsewhere, please provide the URL.  Thanks!

Regards,
Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx