Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM on 05/28/2010 03:15 PM -----
From: Kathy Chan/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
To: tptp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/28/2010 01:54 PM
Subject: [tptp-pmc] TPTP 4.7 Release review slides and IP log for Helios
Sent by: tptp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,

The TPTP 4.7 release review presentation for Helios are now checked into CVS and can be found at:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/releaseinfo/4.7/Eclipse_TPTP_4_7_Release_Review.ppt (full deck)

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/releaseinfo/4.7/Eclipse_TPTP_4_7_Release_Review_Minideck.ppt (4 slide mini deck)

The project IP log for for TPTP v4.7 (Helios release) can be found in:

http://www.eclipse.org/tptp/home/project_info/releaseinfo/4.7/TPTP_IPLog_4.7.htm

Please take a look and give me your approval by EOD if possible. If you have any revision request, please let me know and I'll try to address them today.

I plan to send these off to the EMO by 5:00 today.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Regards,
Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx