[tptp-pmc] Re: Termination Review for TPTP Monitoring sub-project.

Hi Eugene -- please consider it confirmed now. We don't do reviews on conference calls anymore unless someone specifically asks for that. It's now on the schedule and the review announcement will go out later today or early tomorrow. Thanks.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/whatsnew.php

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx