Re: [tptp-pmc] Fw: [eclipse.org-committers] Team Project Set now on project page

+1. I agree that this is a big help for end user to explore the source code on CVS.

Eugene Chan
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

email: ewchan@xxxxxxxxxx
pwa: D3-268 | tieline: 313-6102
voice: 1.905.413.6102 | fax: 1.905.413.4850

Inactive hide details for Paul Slauenwhite---11/13/2009 06:11:59 PM---I would suggest that we do this since there have been sevPaul Slauenwhite---11/13/2009 06:11:59 PM---I would suggest that we do this since there have been several requests on the new group of PSFs. Any opposition?

Paul Slauenwhite/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

tptp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/13/2009 06:11 PM

[tptp-pmc] Fw: [eclipse.org-committers] Team Project Set now on project page

Sent by:

tptp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

I would suggest that we do this since there have been several requests on the new group of PSFs. Any opposition?

Paul
__________________________

Paul Slauenwhite
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (905) 413-3861
Tie Line: 313-3861
__________________________

----- Forwarded by Paul Slauenwhite/Toronto/IBM on 11/13/2009 07:10 PM -----

Elias Volanakis <elias@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse.org-committers@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/13/2009 06:59 PM

[eclipse.org-committers] Team Project Set now on project page

Sent by:

eclipse.org-committers-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you have a Team Project Set file (.psf), you can now feature it on
the "About" page of your project, to make getting the latest source
more obvious to end users.

This is done by setting the "project set url" field in your project's
metadata (portal.eclipse.org). The end result looks like this:

http://eclipsesource.com/blogs/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/project_page.png

For feedback & info: Bug 294842

Kind regards,
Elias.