[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tptp-platform-dev] Building and repackaging native code for the agent controller ...
- From: "tontonflingueur005-tptpdev@xxxxxxxx" <tontonflingueur005-tptpdev@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 15:24:23 +0000 (GMT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1327677863; bh=5bGcsnteqoit9fOJMqXFuQlaZP8LvY27Kh6WFnKbj+c=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=acF1lW1ese+Q6Z/mRLHJo4o7QzHe0YfPexwsoll95FNO7GJrCNJ4ubK6SR3MvgSs5KyyNF4VfwtUMtmrl8Nfch8K8o1Y9duLqJDLB7pcGUPODzD9mObSdMx/ReELgASKctYj9N/uj3FSh6AgL5ERNvpps/Th2eGHMIzyUt6M9Dw=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=aYdd5A1XATzSrzM6qb5+sHfnW+gFGG/h4EXIlbMJJtYpZXcpvofJEDLLdh8v2Nxh3EI5qjLyYiQE4LHAu2Ok5lom8SouNXOtZ60TXMKO4H3m+L/4gbuMpflBOgBo4AwrOUgqTlabHa9h+ubl5NCUU9NZkFXiCYFjhhLW54wqVN8=;
Related to the bug https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=366612 we found out that the time-out we had on Linux32 on our projects with lots of dependencies was ultimately caused by the buffer allocated in the function processClientRequest in
I managed to rebuild the agent controller and accompanying libraries using the scripts in :
and now our ample works correctly, however I encountered some makefile and even source code incompatibilities on my build platform (Fedora 15). I also found out that I needed to re-build libraries from the javaprofiler or they would be incompatible with the agent controller, so my question are :
* what platform/distribution do you use/recommend at the Eclipse Foundation to generate native code for linux ?
* more generally, how do you recreate the installable package for the standalone agent controllers packages, the embedded agent controller, and the javaprofiler plugins ? Please apologize if this is a basic question but I am a complete eclipse plugin development newbie.