[tptp-platform-dev] Completed TPTP 4.6.2 I1 TP1. Starting TPTP 4.6.2 I2 development.

Hi,

We've successfully completed TPTP 4.6.2 I1 TP1.  Thank you everyone for their effort!

We have found some defects during TP1 which will be addressed during the next iteration.  There's some problem with report generation today (so the report does not reflect some test results). We'll be re-generating the report later on tonight or tomorrow.

Please proceed to I2 development.  DCUT for I2 is end of the year.  We'll have I2 TP1 in January 2010.

Regards,

Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx