[tptp-platform-dev] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/tptp/martini/CGProxy - please help

Hi,

I have downloaded and installed TPTP platform, Monitoring Tools, Tracing and Profiling Tools (release - 4.5.1) on my Eclipse 3.4. All requirements are observed. I'm trying to profile my osgi-based web application by using "Servers" view. I configured Tomcat as Server. Then I'm clicking right button on the server and choose "Profile". It sucessfully started, but when I open the start page of my web application I'm getting an empty page - main servlet has threw Exception NoClassDefFoundError (see tomcat log in attached file).

I didn't install standalone Agent Controller. IAC is used and successfully started (ACServer.exe in WinXP processes list) and connected (I checked it out on "Window->Preferences->Agent Controller" Window when testing connection). But in profile configuration "Attach to Agent" it is not listed in "Agents" tab. Available agents list is empty.

Can someone please help me?

Thank's
Vadim

P.S. Martini log is over 23 MB. I've attached only the last ~ 100 rows of this log.