1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect
manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected
if the defect is not fixed?
The libProbekitAgent library file is missing from the Java Profiling package.
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
Yes, prevents JVMTI Probekit from working on Linux-IA32.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
Found by existing JVMTI Probekit Linux-IA32 testing.
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who
has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?
tptp-platform-dev mailing list