From: tptp-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tptp-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Slauenwhite
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2009 4:26 PM
To: Proactive notifications about TPTP milestones and noteworthy information(for consumers that don& #8217;t need all of the project development details)
Cc: tptp-news@xxxxxxxxxxx; tptp-testing-tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; tptp-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [tptp-news] Location editor - General properties available at testrun-time

[Replying to the TPTP Testing Tools mailing list]

Hi Adrian,
In short, no. The general properties are used by the test type adapters to configure the test runner. For example, see:

/org.eclipse.hyades.test.core/src-harness/org/eclipse/hyades/execution/harness/JavaExecutionDeploymentAdapter.java
/org.eclipse.hyades.test.core/src-harness/org/eclipse/hyades/execution/harness/JavaExecutionEnvironmentAdapter.java
/org.eclipse.hyades.test.core/src-harness/org/eclipse/hyades/execution/harness/JavaProcessExecutableObjectAdapter.java

The idea behind this extendibility mechanism is to allow custom types (contributed by consuming products) to be configured by general properties.

Currently, the only two general properties used by the TPTP include ROOTDIR (see http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/topic/org.eclipse.hyades.test.doc.user/concepts/clocationeditor.htm) and CLASSPATH (see http://help.eclipse.org/ganymede/topic/org.eclipse.hyades.test.doc.user/concepts/cartifacteditor.htm).

PS
__________________________

Paul Slauenwhite
IBM Toronto Lab, Canada

Internet: paules@xxxxxxxxxx
Telephone: (905) 413-3861
Tie Line: 313-3861
__________________________

Inactive hide details for "Pascalin Adrian Daniel" ---02/06/2009 11:32:15 AM---Hello,"Pascalin Adrian Daniel" ---02/06/2009 11:32:15 AM---Hello,

"Pascalin Adrian Daniel" <adpascalin@xxxxxxxxx>

<tptp-news@xxxxxxxxxxx>

02/06/2009 11:32 AM

[tptp-news] Location editor - General properties available at test run-time

Sent by:

tptp-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible (or, more exactly, how it’s possible) to have the properties added in the Location Editor -> General Properties available during test execution?
Is there any getGeneralProperties() or something like that that can be used inside the test?

Thanks in advance,
tptp-news mailing list
tptp-news@xxxxxxxxxxx