[tptp-news] TPTP 4.2 M3 Development Build Available

Having recently completed our TPTP 4.1 release, we are looking forward to our TPTP 4.2 release (targeted for June 2006).

Toward this, our TPTP 4.2 “M3” build is now available.  This is our first build of TPTP 4.2 (functionally equivalent to our TPTP 4.1 release) based on Eclipse Platform 3.2 M3 and EMF 2.2 M3 build.  Going forward we will be adding TPTP 4.2 enhancements and continuing to align with the June 2006 “release train” builds.

As always, we appreciate your feedback in the TPTP newsgroup and/or by reporting bugs through bugzilla.

Thanks,

Tyler Thessin

PMC Lead | Eclipse TPTP Project | www.eclipse.org

Engineering Manager | Intel Corporation / Software Products Division | www.intel.com