[tptp-news] Limtations for monitoring Data

Hello,

I want to extend the Profiling Perspective by using the TRCAgents "DefaultEvents List" for my own monitoring view.

This List is growing while monitoring an Application and I need to know the limitation or the max size for this list. I know that there is the possibility to set a max. number of Method calls via the Profiling configurations. Is this the only way to limit the amount of the reveived Data or is there a other possibility?

Regards ,

Morris Milekovic

Back to the top