[tptp-news] Request for Requirements - TPTP 4.2 (June 2006) Requirements Gathering

Title: Request for Requirements - TPTP 4.2 (June 2006) Requirements Gathering

In case you've missed prior notices, we are beginning the planning cycle for our TPTP 4.2 release targeted for June 2006 (for alignment with the Eclipse Platform 3.2 release in the same timeframe). (Recall TPTP 4.1 is targeted for release 11 Nov 2005).

Sept 16 is the deadline for submitting requirements for consideration for this release.  Please ensure your requirements for this release are appropriately submitted in bugzilla for consideration.

TPTP 4.2 planning calendar:

    Sept 16 TPTP 4.2 Requirements Gathering Closed (all requests in bugzilla)

    Sept 5-Oct 14   TPTP 4.2 RG (Requirements Group) Requirements Analysis

    Oct 10-Nov 4    TPTP 4.2 AG (Architecture Group) Requirements Design/Sizing

    Oct 31-Nov 25   TPTP 4.2 PG (Planning Group) Resource allocation and Draft Plan creation

    Nov 28-Dec 9    TPTP 4.2 Draft Plan Community Review

    Dec 15  TPTP 4.2 Plan Approved

    Jan 9   TPTP 4.2 Start Development

Further announcement / details forthcoming asap from RG Chair, Mike Norman.

Tyler Thessin

PMC Lead, Eclipse TPTP Project, www.eclipse.org

Engineering Manager, Intel Corporation / Software Products Division, www.intel.com

Back to the top