[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] TPTP 4.6.2 I2 TP1 has completed successfully

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce that TPTP 4.6.2 I2 TP1 has completed successfully.  Across all projects, we reached 100% attempted and 96% completed today.  The defects that we are failing the 4% tests on are defects that were deferred to TPTP 4.7 or defects that had been returned as WontFix in previous releases.  We'll be updating the test suites in the next test pass to properly reflect that the WontFix defects should not be tested.

Thanks to everyone who is involved in testing in this test pass!

Regards,

Kathy Chan
IBM Canada Lab

kathy@xxxxxxxxxx