Re: [tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] Log Navigator in TPTP 4.5.x

Hi Simon,

Log Navigator is part of the Log and Trace Analyzer(LTA) deliverable. Due to change in resource, LTA has been restructured and packaged as a standalone component since TPTP v4.5.0. It is no longer packaged in the GA driver. Starting version 4.5.1, LTA is not supported and packaged anymore in TPTP.

Eugene Chan
IBM Toronto Laboratory, Canada

"Gunzenreiner Simon" <simon.gunzenreiner@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tptp-monitoring-tools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/10/2009 04:43 AM

Please respond to
TPTP Monitoring Tools Project developer discussions        <tptp-monitoring-tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

<tptp-monitoring-tools-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] Log Navigator in TPTP 4.5.x

Dear list members

I am sorry to post a user quesion on the dev list, but in the lack of a user mailing list I don't know how to help myself otherwise.

Up to TPTP 4.4 there was a "Log Navigator" view in the Monitoring tools. Even the TPTP 4.5 refers to that view in it's examples. But after installing TPTP 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 nightly, this view is not available anymore (not in the "Profiling & Logging" perspective, nor in the "Show View" dialog). Could anybody please point me to what I am missing?

Best regards,
Simon