[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] Log Navigator in TPTP 4.5.x

Title: Log Navigator in TPTP 4.5.x
Dear list members

I am sorry to post a user quesion on the dev list, but in the lack of a user mailing list I don't know how to help myself otherwise.

Up to TPTP 4.4 there was a "Log Navigator" view in the Monitoring tools. Even the TPTP 4.5 refers to that view in it's examples. But after installing TPTP 4.5.1 and 4.5.2 nightly, this view is not available anymore (not in the "Profiling & Logging" perspective, nor in the "Show View" dialog). Could anybody please point me to what I am missing?

Best regards,
Simon