|[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] Request for approval for defect 260462|
I would like to request that the following defect be considered for approval for 4.5.2 i3: http://bugs.eclipse.org/260462
Update icon for MX4J to use TPTP icon
1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected if the defect is not fixed?
Every component provided by TPTP should make use of the TPTP icon in the About dialog as detailed in the Galileo requirement (http://bugs.eclipse.org/252813).
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is insufficient?
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?