1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect
manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected
if the defect is not fixed?
This problem makes BtM's CBE part not working on Linux, because there is
no a slash at the end of java.io.tmpdir.
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the code review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
Low. Just added a if/else to determine there is a File.separator or not.
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who
has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?
tptp-monitoring-tools-dev mailing list