would like to request approval for defect 207806
to be included in TPTP 4.4.1.
1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect
manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected
if the defect is not fixed?
The handling of Any properties in the
CBE API's is incorrect and this causes a problem for deployers who use
this extensively. This is a request raised by a deployer.
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the code review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
Yes, Junit Test cases have been added.
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who
has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?