I would like to request approval for defect 205837 to be included in TPTP
1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect
manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected
if the defect is not fixed?
This is just a sanity fix to add missing copyright statements to a set
of properties files.
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the code review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
No test case required.
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who
has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?
Alexandru Nan - Software Developer
8200 Warden Ave.
Markham, Ontario, Canada