Balan, if you can get this checked in
this ideally today but at least over the weekend then +1
Thanks for your time.
IBM Distinguished Engineer
phone:905-413-4032 fax: 4920 cell: 1-647-300-4758
Admin : Queenie Lam qlam@xxxxxxxxxx Tie: 969-5864 1-905-413-5864
Balan Subramanian <bsubram@xxxxxxxxxx> Sent by: tptp-monitoring-tools-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
07/06/2007 06:54 PM
Please respond to
TPTP Monitoring Tools Project developer discussions
for approval 192943
I would like to request approval for defect 192943: Exception
in Eclipse log...
1. Explain why you believe this is a stop-ship defect. How does the defect
manifest itself, and how will users of TPTP / consuming products be affected
if the defect is not fixed?
Since the MAX is listed as one of the views in the resource
perspective, it is loaded whenever the resource perspective is loaded and
corresponding exceptions are placed in the Eclipse log. This is not a good
user experience and the MAX does not need to be in the resource perspective.
2. Is there a work-around? If so, why do you believe the work-around is
3. Is this a regression or API breakage? Explain.
4. Does this require new API?
5. Who performed the code review?
6. Is there a test case attached to the bugzilla record?
No. These are accomodated by existing test cases.
7. What is the risk associated with this fix?
Low. Only one plugin.xml change.
8. Is this fix related to any standards that TPTP adheres to? If so, who
has validated that the fix continues to adhere to the standard?