[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] Export monitoring result in real time

Hi all
I saw in a presentation, made by Michael G Norman, that some additional
new features of the TPTP project  is to allow the export, in real time, of
 monitoring's results, collected by differents agents.
Can we have further nformations about  this  improvement?
I use TPTP 4.1 and my interest is to have those result in a a Mysql
database . What about the plugin    org.eclipse.hyades.resources.database.
Should be be necessary to modify this Plugin to have this feature or
is'it only used for log analysis when the ?large log support ? is enabled

Thanks for help

  Marouane HIMDI