Re: [tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] TPTP Verification Hooks

Hi Patrick,

There are many verification hook classes that you can use as samples under TPTP's CVS:

Host:  dev.eclipse.org
Connection type: pserver
User: anonymous (leave password blank)

Look under HEAD/test-results/platform/org.eclipse.hyades.use.cases
The test suites are stored under:  gui\Profiling_and_Logging and their corresponding verification hook classes are stored under src\org.eclipse.hyades.use.cases.auto.profiling.logging.

The test case "EnsureNoErrorsWhenDefaultIsCompiled" under the test suite "Platform.UI.ProbeEditor" actually has a verification hook that uses the problems view as a target.  The hook's name/method is under src/org.eclipse.hyades.use.cases.auto.profiling.logging.PlatformUIProbeEditor.verifyNoCompileErrors(IViewPart).

Another plug-in that contains automated gui test suites under TPTP's cvs is HEAD\test-results\monitor\org.eclipse.tptp.monitoring.tests
Let me know if you need any more help.