[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] TPTP Verification Hooks

Hi. I am looking into using the Automated GUI Recorder for a educational project and I haven't been able to find any good examples on how to implement verification hooks. What I need to do is insert a hook that verifies that a certain problem marker was generated. I was thinking that this was possible by using the problems view as my verification point. The only documentation I can find about verification hooks is on the TPTP user guide, but find the explanation insufficient. If anyone would point me in a direction of where to find more examples or a better explanation of how to write verification hooks, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Patrick
begin:vcard
fn:Patrick Gallagher
n:Gallagher;Patrick
org:;Computing and Information Science
adr:Kansas State University;;234 Nichols Hall;Manhattan;KS;66506;USA
email;internet:psg9999@xxxxxxx
title:GTA
url:http://www.cis.ksu.edu
version:2.1