[tptp-monitoring-tools-dev] how do I profile a java program that is not in the eclipse workbench?

Hi All,
	I am a new comer,recently I use tptp to profile the java program,but I encountered a problem.That is if I want to use tptp to profile a java program that doesn't run in the tptp's workbench,namely that is not a project of tptp,for example a OSGi bundle runninig on WSDD.I want to attach this java process,but I found that there was not a agent about this process,so I guess whether tptp couldn't attach a process that is NOT in the tptp's workbench? what should I do if I want to use tptp to profile a java program that is not  in the eclipse workbench,namely that is not a eclipse project? any response will be appreciated!Thanks very much!

        致
礼!

        ZhouJing
        anderszhj@xxxxxxx