Re: [tools-pmc] Request for Approval for Memory Analyzer 1.15.0 Release

+1
Looks good to me

On Mon, Nov 27, 2023 at 10:21 AM Tsvetkov, Krum via tools-pmc <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Dear PMC members,

I just realized that I have forgotten to ask for a release approval for the Memory Analyzer 1.15.0 release. Apologies for the delay! We havent engaged in a review for over a year, so we have prepared the review materials and everything we need for the release, but I never sent a note…

Please approve the next Memory Analyzer release – 1.15.0, which would be MAT’s contribution to the 2023-12 simultaneous release.

The release record is here: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.mat/releases/1.15.0

Regards,

Krum Tsvetkov