Re: [tools-pmc] Candidates for termination

Dear all,
following up on my previous email, the EMO has proceeded to schedule a termination review for the Eclipse MTJ project:
We won't be scheduling a termination review for Eclipse PTP. We have scheduled a progress review instead:
- PTP Progress Review record: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.ptp/reviews/2023.11-progress-review
- PTP Gitlab Ticket: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/emo-team/emo/-/issues/580
@Greg Watson thanks for stepping up, we can adjust the date to your convenience.
Kind regards,