Re: [tools-pmc] Candidates for termination

One can view what kind of archives are created for projects at https://www.eclipse.org/projects/archives.php , which contains a  list of resources from previously archived projects.

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 11:38 AM Eclipse Management Office EMO via tools-pmc <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Alexander,
when a project is terminated all of its resources are archived (and available).  The project resources won't be removed.
If in the future there is interest to reactivate an archived project we can do so by restarting the creation process again.
Hope this helps.
Maria Teresa Delgado