Re: [tools-pmc] Candidates for termination

Hi folks,

I agree with the assessment for MTJ and as far as I can tell we can start the termination review now for that.

For PTP I think that it is stale and not getting updated, but the downstream consumers of it include the Eclipse IDE for Scientific Computing[1] which gets downloaded ~6k times per release.

@Greg Watson Can you comment on the state and future of PTP?

[1] https://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/release/2023-03/r/eclipse-ide-scientific-computing

Jonah

~~~