[tools-pmc] Committer Election for Patrick Ziegler on Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework™ (GEF) has started

A committer election for Patrick Ziegler on project Eclipse Graphical Editing
Framework™ (GEF) (tools.gef) was started by Alois Zoitl with this criteria:

Patrick Ziegler recently started contributing the Eclipse Graphical Editing
Framework™ (GEF) team and has already made an impact on the project.

He provided 14 commits for Eclipse GEF classic. With that he enhanced and
improved several geometry classes in Draw2D to make them better usable.

Furthermore he added and fixed many tests and ensured that these tests are
always executed so that we get early feedback on issues in GEF Classic.

It is my pleasure to nominate Patrick Ziegler as a committer on Eclipse
Graphical Editing Framework™ (GEF).

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework™ (GEF) project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/elections/election-patrick-ziegler-committer-eclipse-graphical-editing-framework%E2%84%A2-gef

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef