Re: [tools-pmc] Release / Progress review for PDT

Kudos to Dawid for revving not just PDT but also DLTK!   Using newer dependencies for both has really helped with the quality of the train.  Note that DLTK needs a 6.3 release record also with a review:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.dltk/governance

Cheers,
Ed