Re: [tools-pmc] Fwd: [cross-project-issues-dev] Did the Data Tools Platform Die?

Brilliant. Let me know if I can be of help.

Cheers, Wim

On Sun, 14 May 2023 at 11:38, Ed Merks <ed.merks@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

FYI,

Below is the plan...

The plan is underway.   As agreed, I have "forked" the repository:

  https://github.com/merks/org.eclipse.datatools

I have a proof-of-concept build of that repo for testing the new Jenkinsfile:

  https://ci.eclipse.org/oomph/job/dtp-test/

That build has published results here:

  https://download.eclipse.org/oomph/dtp/updates/

All these things are of course transient and are not quite finished...

When it's finished, in the next day or two, I will contact Stéphane and ask him to test the builds results.  if all goes well, the commit will be commit into the actual DTP repository.

Then I expect to help DTP migrate to GitHub (or maybe we just do that first), help set up a multi-branch pipeline build for it, and help provide an Oomph setup so that DTP is more amenable to contribution.

Cheers,
Ed