[tools-pmc] Project Lead election for Matthias Wienand on Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF)

A project lead election for Matthias Wienand on project Eclipse Graphical
Editing Framework (GEF) (tools.gef) was started by Alexander Nyssen with this
criteria:

Having actively shaped the GEF project for the last 8 years, with new duties
and responsibilities at hand, time has come for me to step back and hand over
the lead to the next generation.

I would thus like to nominate Matthias Wienand as new project lead. Matthias
has been an active GEF committer for the last 5 years. He is an excellent
software craftsman and has done most of the hard work behind our new code
base, while very actively supporting our community in adopting it. I have
spoken to Matthias and he has signaled his willingness to take over the
responsibility. I could not think of a better choice and would thus ask all
of you to vote for him.

I would like to give Matthias a start as smooth as possible. As such, my plan
would be to stay as co-lead until the Photon release has been accomplished
and contributing to the succeeding rolling releases has been properly set up.
If all works out, Photon, the last annual GEF release, should also be my last
release.

Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF) project committers can click the
election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef/elections/election-matthias-wienand-project-lead-eclipse-graphical-editing-framework-gef

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.gef