Re: [tools-pmc] Request release review of AspectJ 1.9.0

I did create the release record a while back but still haven’t seen any confirmation that I am ok to have a release review for 1.9. Do I need some +1s or is it enough that after a few weeks of no negative votes, I can go ahead with a formal release review?

thanks,
Andy