Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for Buildship 2.1.0

+1

But I do have an important suggestion. Your project should have a "new and noteworthy" page or a section on your review page about "what's new and different from previous release". I suspect I could follow the bug links in your "Plan", and see what was fixed and what was not, but it would be much better if you provided a brief summary for those looking at your project and wondering if they should upgrade.

Thanks,