Re: [tools-pmc] PMC Approval Requested for Linux Tools 6.0.0 for Oxygen

You say 6.0.0 in the subject, and in the human readable part of the links below, but the links below actually point to a "5.3.0" version.

I assume you meant to change them to these links:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.linuxtools/releases/6.0.0/plan

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/News/NewIn60

Assuming that was the intent, can I further assume "6.0.0" been your declared intent for Oxygen all along? And the links are a simple copy/paste type of error?

If my assumptions are correct, then I can give my +1 but would prefer you resend the original, corrected note so there is a cleaner trail of "request and approvals".
(If my assumptions are not correct, then I'd like to hear more detail of what's going on.)

Thanks,