Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse LDT and Oxygen

Hi,

  Sorry again, I didn't understood questions was for me.

  I will try to explain the situation :

  LDT project is not really supported by SierraWireless anymore.
  There is no more active committers.
  Metalua project on which LDT is based is not active anymore.
I'm the last "active" members of the LDT team but it's difficult to find time and motivation in this condition. As there is still some users of LDT (~80 000 download last years), I try to continue to do some bug fixes and to integrate LDT in release train but I missed to declare the LDT participation in Oxygen in time :/.

Simon