[tools-pmc] Eclipse LDT and Oxygen

AFAICT, the Eclipse Tools PMC has not actually brought a petition for Eclipse LDT to participate in the Eclipse Oxygen simultaneous release to the Eclipse Planning Council.

I believe that this is just a technicality, as Eclipse LDT has been participating in the build since before M4.

Assuming that I haven't missed something important, can the Eclipse Tools PMC's Planning Council representative please add this to the agenda?

Thanks,

Wayne

--
Wayne Beaton