Re: [tools-pmc] Change in Orbit Project Lead

Hello David,

The following changes have been made in our database:

David Williams has been deactivated as the project lead for Orbit, but will remain a committer on the project.
In his place, Roland Grunberg has been inputted as the project lead for Orbit.

I'd like to take a moment and thank you, David, for your service as project lead. As well, I'd like to thank you, Roland, for stepping up and taking on the role.

Thank-you,

Stephanie

On 2016-08-16 9:49 AM, David M Williams wrote:
Tools PMC and EMO,

A vote was started one week ago, on August 9, on orbit-dev mailing list to nominate and vote for a new Project Lead, to replace myself (David Williams) with Roland Grunberg as the sole lead.

The mailing list documentation of the vote is listed below.

As PMC member, I will also approve (if that "self approval" is an issue, let us know).

EMO, please affirm this nomination and update your database to show that Roland is now the official Orbit Project Lead.

To be explicit, I would like to remain a committer for a while, just not Project Lead.

Thank you.
= = = = = = = = = = =

David Williams        (nomination, implied +1) https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04532.html
Roland Grunberg       (assumed +1 -- he did agree via email! :)

+1s

Mikael Barbero        https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04551.html
Ryan Brooks           https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04537.html
Erwin De Ley          https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04535.html
Nicholas Loulloudes   https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04536.html
Doug Schaefer         https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04534.html
Matthias Sohn         https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04533.html
Gunnar Wagenknecht    https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04540.html
Thomas Watson         https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04549.html
Philip Wenig          https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/orbit-dev/msg04541.html

No vote (implied 0)

Mickael Istria
Markus Keller
Markus Knauer
Marc-Andre Laperle
Jens Reimann
Ashish Singh
Sarika Sinha
Lars Vogel

--
Stephanie Swart on behalf of the Eclipse Management Organization
Project Coordinator- Memberships and Open Source Projects

Back to the top