From:        Jeff Johnston <jjohnstn@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        05/24/2016 05:55 PM
Subject:        [tools-pmc] PMC Approval for Linux Tools 5.0.0 for Neon
Sent by:        tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

I am looking for approval for the 5.0.0 major release of Linux Tools
intended for Eclipse Neon.

The major release adds support for a DockerFile editor, adds the ability
to search private registries, adds privileged support for Containers, among
other bug fixes.  A number of new APIs have also been exposed in the Docker
Interfaces as the underlying docker client has been updated.

The ipLog has already been submitted.  The release review can be found at:

https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/tools.linuxtools/releases/5.0.0/plan

and the N&N can be found at:

https://wiki.eclipse.org/Linux_Tools_Project/News/NewIn50

Thanks,